Cash App crypto is an easy way to buy and sell Bitcoin right from the mobile app. Have you considered investing in BTC?
What is Cash App Crypto?
Cash App is an easy way to send and receive money to family and friends. It also helps beginner traders invest in the stock market. And with the crypto integration, you can buy, sell and hold the widely popular crypto asset–bitcoin.
Start investing in Bitcoin with Cash App.
Square Inc. owns Cash App. Founder Jack Dorsey and Square are huge proponents of Bitcoin’s adoption.
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and is currently treated by many as a crypto asset. Bitcoin is the first known cryptocurrency. Satoshi Nakamoto is rumored to have created Bitcoin in 2008.
How does Cash App Crypto work?
Cash App offers a digital wallet that enables users to send and receive money instantly. In order to purchase bitcoin, you must have a balance in your Cash App. Through the app, you can do the following:
- Buy and sell Bitcoin.
- Transfer Bitcoin to a digital wallet
- Send bitcoin to any $Cashtag for free
It’s vital to understand crypto trading involves a substantial risk of loss. The crypto market is volatile and prices can have extreme highs and lows. As a result, you may lose all of your original investments.
Open an account today and get a $5 bonus. Use Code: TDRCVVJ
Features & Benefits
Cash App crypto investing allows you to:
- Crypto trading: Buy and sell Bitcoin with a simple tap using your Cash App balance.
- Bitcoin withdrawal: Supports transferring BTC into any crypto wallet.
- Bitcoin Boost: Earn bitcoin on your purchases with the Cash Card.
The benefits of Cash App includes the following:
- Payments: receive, send, pay money to others.
- Trade Stocks: the app makes stock trading easy.
- Cash Card: a debit card with banking features; direct deposit.
Your Cash App balance and crypto-assets are not insured by the FDIC.
- Be 18 years or older
- Social security number
- US residential address
- A service fee applies when you buy or sell bitcoin.
- All fees and exchange rates are clearly displayed with each transaction.
Who is it best for?
Cash App crypto exchange is best for existing users and those seeking to buy and sell bitcoin only.
Cash App Crypto Review
In our Cash App Crypto review, we learned it’s a great app for beginners. With its simple user interface, you can access the cryptocurrency exchanges to trade bitcoin. It seems Cash Apps’ goal is a wider adoption of bitcoin as digital money. There may be a future when altcoins will be available. But, that is not the case today.
Cash App is a legit company and not a scam. It does have unfavorable reviews on sites like Trustpilot, but that is not indicative of the app’s features and benefits.
With that said, if you’re a newbie and currently use Cash App to send money to family and friends, then it may be worth the few seconds to check out the app investing platform for both stocks and crypto.
You can get started with Cash App Crypto here.
- Simplest user interface
- Ability to transfer bitcoin to another crypto wallet
- High transaction fees
- No access to other cryptocurrencies like ethereum
- No investment advice or educational materials
How to Start a Cash App Account
The time needed: 2 minutes.
Step-by-step to buy and sell crypto in Cash App
- Get started
- Create an account by clicking on the link here.
- Or log in to your Cash App account and tap the bitcoin icon.
- Enter your personal information
- Complete the signup process and verify your account.
- Use your Cash App balance to trade
- Make your first purchase of crypto for $1.
If you’re looking for an alternative, Webull Crypto and Robinhood Crypto are suitable for newbies. Need more options? Read the 5 best crypto apps for beginners.
For those seeking more crypto trading platforms, check Coinbase and Crypto.com.