Webull Crypto allows you to trade cryptocurrencies.
What is Webull Crypto?
Webull offers an online brokerage account to trade stocks and ETFs along with retirement accounts like traditional and Roth IRAs. Now with Webull, you can also buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
What is Cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a secure payment system often used to exchange goods and services. They work using a technology called a blockchain. Blockchain is a decentralized technology spread across many computers that manage and record transactions. Currently, cryptos trade like assets.
How does Webull Crypto Trading work?
To trade cryptos on Webull, you must have a brokerage account and apply to trade crypto. So there are two steps to start crypto trading.
With Webull Crypto, you can:
- Buy or sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
- Trade with an instant settlement, so your funds are always available
- Complimentary real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators
- Trade cryptocurrencies on Webull 7 days a week!
And it’s essential to understand and accept that crypto trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of cryptocurrencies may fluctuate, and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
Features & Benefits
Webull is a robust platform, and the new crypto trading allows you to diversify your investments. Suppose you’re familiar with Webull’s platform. In that case, you’ll also enjoy the robust tools and charts to make the best decision when trading cryptocurrencies.
- Trade all in one brokerage account – buy and sell stocks, ETFs, fund your IRAs, and trade cryptos without an account fee.
- Zero-commission – trade with $0 commission fees. Webull does not charge for trading crypto. There is a 100-basis point spread on either side of a crypto trade.
- 24/7 availability – trade any day and anywhere with a minimum $1 deposit. Crypto trading is available around the clock, 7 days a week. Crypto trading will be unavailable from 5:30 pm–6:30 pm ET for routine maintenance and account reconciliation.
- Real-time Data – access 50+ indicators and 8 chars to help you analyze the crypto market.
- Community chat – engage with other traders.
- Accessibility – access your account on mobile or desktop.
Crypto trading on Webull platforms is served by Webull Crypto LLC and offered through APEX Crypto. Apex Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or FINRA member. Your cryptocurrency holdings are not FDIC or SIPC insured.
- Commission Fees: $0
- Minimum Account Fee: $0
No minimum equity is required to trade crypto. There are no fees. Webull does charge a 100bps markup built into the price of the crypto you are buying and selling.
Crypto trades are reported to the IRS by the clearing firm via a ‘1099-like’ form early in the year. Please consult your tax professional regarding cryptocurrency and your tax consequences.
Webull Crypto Review
With Webull Crypto, you can trade cryptocurrencies on a data-driven and straightforward platform. You’ll have access to real-time data to buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
There are things to consider before choosing Webull for your crypto portfolio. For instance, you may not want to keep your more speculative investments separately. Although Webull does a great job of separating the two, it may confuse some.
Overall, Webull Crypto is an intuitive easy to use platform for cryptocurrencies. However, if you’re looking to actively trade, you may want to look at crypto wallets and platforms like Coinbase.
You can get started with Webull Crypto here.
Who is it best for?
Webull Crypto is best for active investors who want to get into the cryptocurrency game. It would help if you had a firm grasp of crypto and why people trade them. Cryptocurrencies are still highly speculative. It can be quite a rollercoaster ride for the average investor. However, with Webull, you can get started with $1 to dip your toes.
How to Start a Webull Crypto Account
Time needed: 4 minutes.
Step-by-step to open a Webull trading account
- Getting started
- Log in to your account or click on the link to get started with Webull.
- Apply for a Crypto account
- You can apply to crypto trading on the Webull mobile app and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Submit your application
- It may take up to 2 business days to approve your crypto application.