Webull Crypto allows you to trade cryptocurrencies.
What is Webull Crypto?
Webull offers an online brokerage account to trade stocks and ETFs along with retirement accounts like traditional and Roth IRAs. Now with Webull, you can also buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
Start trading cryptocurrencies with Webull and get $5 in crypto at signup.
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a secure payment system using blockchain technology. Currently, cryptos trade like assets.
How does Webull Crypto Trading work?
To trade cryptos on Webull, you must have a brokerage account and apply to trade crypto. So there are two steps to start crypto trading.
With Webull Crypto, you can:
- Buy or sell cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
- Trade with an instant settlement, so your funds are always available
- Complimentary real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators
- Trade cryptocurrencies on Webull 7 days a week!
And it’s essential to understand and accept that crypto trading involves a substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of cryptocurrencies may fluctuate, and as a result, you may lose your original investment.
Open an account today. Get a $5 in $SHIB bonus for new crypto signups.
Features & Benefits
Webull is a robust platform, and the new crypto trading allows you to diversify your investments. You’ll also enjoy the same tools and charts to make the best decision when trading cryptocurrencies.
- Trade all in one brokerage account – buy and sell stocks, ETFs, fund your IRAs, and trade cryptos without an account fee.
- Zero-commission – trade with $0 commission fees. Webull does not charge for trading crypto. There is a 100-basis point spread on either side of a crypto trade.
- 24/7 availability – trade any day and anywhere with a minimum $1 deposit. Crypto trading is available around the clock, 7 days a week. Crypto trading will be unavailable from 5:30 pm–6:30 pm ET for routine maintenance and account reconciliation.
- Real-time Data – access 50+ indicators and 8 chars to help you analyze the crypto market.
- Community chat – engage with other traders.
- Accessibility – access your account on mobile or desktop.
Crypto trading on Webull platforms is served by Webull Crypto LLC and offered through APEX Crypto. Apex Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or FINRA member. Your cryptocurrency holdings are not FDIC or SIPC insured.
- Commission Fees: $0
- Minimum Account Fee: $0
No minimum equity is required to trade crypto. There are no fees. Webull does charge a 100bps markup built into the price of the crypto you are buying and selling.
Crypto trades are reported to the IRS by the clearing firm via a ‘1099-like’ form early in the year. Please consult your tax professional regarding cryptocurrency and your tax consequences.
Who is it best for?
Webull Crypto is best for active investors who want to get into the cryptocurrency game. With that said, new crypto traders can benefit from $1 trades and research tools.
Webull Crypto Review
With Webull Crypto, you can trade cryptocurrencies on a data-driven and straightforward platform. You’ll have access to real-time data to buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and buy Shiba Inu coins (SHIB)
There are things to consider before choosing Webull for your crypto portfolio. For instance, you may not want to keep your more speculative investments separately. Although Webull does a great job of separating the two, it may confuse some.
Overall, Webull Crypto is an intuitive easy to use platform for cryptocurrencies. However, if you’re looking to actively trade, you may want to look at crypto wallets and platforms like Crypto.com and Coinbase.
You can get started with Webull Crypto here.
Pros and Cons
- No minimum requirement
- Fractional coins available
- Advance charts and tools
- Limited cryptocurrencies offered
- Not a crypto wallet – unable to transfer coins
How to Start a Webull Crypto Account
The time needed: 4 minutes.
Step-by-step to open a crypto account
- Getting started
- Log in to your account or click on the link to get started with Webull.
- Apply for a Crypto account
- You can apply to crypto trading on the Webull mobile app and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Submit your application
- It may take up to 2 business days to approve your crypto application.
Want more options? Check out the best 5 crypto apps list or search the marketplace.
by Douibi Akram
I really like the simplicity of the language used and the content but I prefer changing the ” 1$ minimum ” to something like ” start trading with only 1$ “
by Jason Vitug
Great point! Going to make that change.