Voyager is a simple way to buy and sell 60+ cryptocurrencies with commission-free trading. Want to add to your investment portfolio with cryptos? Voyager may just fit your needs.
What is Voyager?
Voyager is a cryptocurrency broker allowing you to buy and trade 60+ digital assets in the crypto markets. With Voyager you can access over a dozen cryptocurrency exchanges with smart order routing with no trading fees. Crypto traders access features through the mobile app.
Voyager is a US-based crypto exchange founded in 2017. It’s a publicly-traded, licensed, and regulated company and legally registered as Voyager Digital, LLC.
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses cryptography for security. Currently, many treat crypto as a crypto asset.
How does Voyager Crypto work?
Voyager is a crypto broker or more easily understood as a crypto trading app offering commission-free trades of digital assets. Instead of having to access multiple crypto trading platforms, Voyager uses smart order routing to find the best prices.
- Buy and sell a variety of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, Bitcoin Cash, and their own Voyager Token.
- Earn rewards up to 12% on assets stored in your Voyager wallet.
It’s vital to understand crypto trading involves a great risk of loss. It’s not a suitable investment type for every person. Crypto prices are volatile. As a result, you may lose all of your original investments.
Features & Benefits
Voyager Crypto mobile app lets you trade digital currencies with ease.
- Trading: buy and trade various cryptocurrencies with smart order router for the best prices.
- Coins: Supports Bitcoin and Ethereum, top DeFi coins, stablecoins like USD Coin, and a wide variety of altcoins.
- Voyager Earn Program: earn rewards when you hold a minimum monthly balance of specific assets in your Voyager account.
- Automate Investing: Set recurring buys on a daily basis or set limit orders with your perfect price.
- Profit and Lost Tracking: Calculate your cost-basis or average investment price and track the market’s every move to provide you with live positions of each asset you own.
With advanced market data, interactive charts, news, and professional research, Voyager gives you the powerful tools you need to gain a competitive edge in the crypto market. Your digital assets are not insured. But, the cash you hold with Voyager is insured by the FDIC. The USD funds are held by a partner bank.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Social Security number.
- Government-issued ID.
- No commission trades.
- No monthly fees.
Who is it best for?
Voyager Crypto helps you build your digital assets with simplicity. It’s best for investors who are comfortable with mobile trading. And a good option for those wanting to earn interest in their crypto investments.
In our Voyager review, it’s a mobile app that distinguishes itself as a crypto broker offering you better prices through its smart order routing. With access to 60+ digital assets and zero commission fees, it ranks as one of the best trading platforms.
Voyager is a legit company and not a scam. However, it does have a low on Trustpilot related to customer issues. One of its areas of improvement we learned doing the review is the need for chat and phone support.
- Low account minimum ($10)
- No trading fees
- Access to multiple cryptocurrency markets
- Immediate interest accrual on crypto investments
- Not a crypto wallet where you hold the private keys
- Not available in NY
- No coin-to-coin exchange
- No live customer service phone support
Voyager institutional trading service offers institutional investors access to a crypto trading platform using the same technology as Smart Order Router.
How to Start a Voyager Account
The time needed: 3 minutes.
Step-by-step to open a Voyager Crypto
- Get started
- Create an account by clicking on the link here.
- Use code 4B63F075F to receive $25 BTC after $100 trade.
- Sign-Up Process
- Enter your first and last name, country, and email address.
- Submit your application
- You’ll be required to provide your home address, date of birth, and social security number.
- Verification Process
- As part of the registration process, you may be asked to provide additional proof such as a clear selfie photo holding your driver’s license, passport, or other government issues ID, proof of social security number, and proof of home address.