Webull is an online brokerage account with commission-free trades for the active trader or more experience self-directed investor.
Want a robust app to help make your trades happen with ease? With Webull, you get access to advanced charts, technical indicators, real-time market data along with a fully customized desktop platform.
Webull is a zero-commission online brokerage offering individual taxable accounts and retirement IRAs. With Webull, you can trade stocks, options, and ETFs. The investing platform has one of the most advanced features to help you make better trading decisions. It’s best for experienced investors who can benefit from in-depth analysis tools.
Ready to get trading with zero trading fees? Get started with Webull.
Features & Benefits
Webull shines with its user-friendly interface and an educational centered design.
- Zero-commission – trade with no commissions or trading fees for stocks and options.
- No minimum deposit – no need to keep a specific amount in the account.
- Immediate Access to Deposits – Make a deposit before 4 PM on trading days and get provisional credit on the same day to start trading.
- Full extended hours trading – trade before and after the market closes. Access trading either before (4 AM – 930AM) or after (4 PM – 8 PM) the trading day of a stock exchange.
- Multi-platform – log into your account online or on a mobile app. Create and consolidate watch lists, analyze charts, place orders, and check your positions across all platforms (web, mobile, PCs).
- Free Real-Time Quotes – get access to up-to-minute market data. Free real-time quotes provided are Nasdaq Basic, Nasdaq Total View, NBBO) to analyze company trends.
- Margin – trade on margin if you have at least $2,000 net value in your margin account.
- Paper trading – play the stock market without using your money.
- Customer Support – Get 24/7 Online Help.
- Community forum – engage with other traders.
What Is Webull?
Webull is a low cost and self-directed online trading app. Access is available on iOS and Android phones as well as desktop.
The app offered by Webull Financial, LLC is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 ($250,000 of cash).
- Individual Taxable Account (Stocks) – invest in stocks and ETFs, fractional shares
- Options Trading – supports Level 1 and Level 2 options trading
- Margin Accounts – provides up to 4x day-trade buying power and 2x overnight buying power
- Retirement Accounts – Roth IRAs, Traditional IRAs, and Rollover IRAs
Additional Paid Data Subscription services are available for more access to research stock history and company information.
- Commission Fees: $0
- Minimum Account Fee: $0
Webull is a legitimate and trusted online brokerage company helping over 9 million people worldwide invest in the markets. As an investor, you have many top brokers to choose from and Webull is rising steadily. With a very user-friendly interface, robust analysis tools, and community feature, Webull differentiates itself from the likes of Robinhood.
With Webull, you can invest in stocks, ETFs, options, and ADRs. There are currently no fractional shares purchase options or cryptocurrency available.
Webull offers a comprehensive toolset: technical indicators, economic calendars, ratings from research agencies, margin trading, and short-selling. Additionally, Webull offers community participation through a forum and competitions to educate and engage traders.
Who is it best for?
Webull is best for experienced and active investors who need a robust platform that can quickly execute trades. With Webull, you can take advantage of full-extended trading hours and access to real-time data. There’s a lot of information to access so it may be too overwhelming for newbie investors. However, if you’re looking to dive right in, Webull offers some of the most compelling analysis tools.
How to Start a Webull account
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Step-by-step to open a Webull trading account
- Getting started
Click on the link to get started with Webull. Enter your email address or mobile number.
- Create your profile
Complete your personal information and verify it.
- Connect your account
Link your bank account and make an initial deposit.