Bambino Sitters earn extra money by providing babysitting services to parents in need.
Bambino connects parents with sitters. It’s not a jobs board but rather a private social network. Bambino supports a community of recommended babysitters from trusted friends and families in your neighborhood.
Bambino Sitters is a community to find babysitting jobs with vetted parents. The app helps parents find trustworthy babysitters with search, filter, and recommendations.
What is Bambino?
Bambino sitters is a babysitting service where parents can post their child’s needs for other families to fill. Parents can choose from a list of available sitters who meet their requirements. If they like the profile of the available sitter, they can contact them directly.
How to Make Money as a Bambino Sitter
For potential sitters, you can download the app, complete a basic profile, and get your first babysitting job.
Start with one recommendation and your profile will become visible to the community and friends of the family who recommended you.
You set your rate and so know exactly how much you will earn.
Bambino Sitters start making money when parents choose you to sit. The website recommends “background checks [to] instantly increase your level of trust with new parents and your credibility as a Bambino Sitter.” Bambino states babysitters with background checks get 2x more requests per month on average.
There are four categories of sitters:
- Junior Sitters are at least 13 years old and they have some babysitting experience.
- Standard Sitters are 16-18 years old.
- Advanced Sitters are generally at least 19 years old, however very experienced 18-year-olds can be upgraded to Advanced status based on a variety of measures as determined by the local Community Coordinator.
- Elite Sitters are our most reliable, engaged, and highly rated sitters. An Elite sitter must be at least 18 years old have all cleared a comprehensive Background Check administered by EvidentID using their Social Security Number. This checks National, State, and County records.
Step 1: Set up your profile
- Creating a profile with Bambino requires one recommendation from any parent you’ve babysat for previously, regardless of if they’ve used Bambino.
- While setting up your profile you can choose your rate, availability, experience, and any other details about your babysitting skills.
- After you’ve set up your profile and received your first parent recommendation, your profile will become active for parents to find you.
Step 2: Respond to requests
- You don’t have to worry about searching for jobs, because parents will reach out to you with babysitting requests.
- When you receive a request by text or notification, you’re given the option to accept or decline the request.
- Each request includes the time and date of the sit, location, amount of kids, and any other information you need to know.
- Prior to responding to the request, Bambino allows you to check out the parent’s profile, which includes additional information needed before accepting a request. You will also have the option to reach out to the parent, to ask any questions about the sit.
Step 3: Get selected
- The parent is notified when you’ve accepted a job request.
- Parents send out requests to multiple sitters at a time, so now it’s their turn to select a sitter for the job. Parents commonly choose the sitters that respond the fastest, so it’s important to stay on top of all sit requests.
Step 4: Get paid
- Once you’ve been accepted for a babysitting job, make sure to arrive on time for the babysitting job. When the sit is finished, you’ll receive payment from the app directly into your Venmo or bank account.
- There are no fees for babysitters.
- Parents will see a small booking fee accompanying the final payment at the end of the sit.
How to Get Paid
- Sitters are paid by parents at the end of the sit through the Bambino app which deposits directly into the account and transfer to Venmo or a bank account.
- Bambino is a cashless platform so all payments are processed through the app.
- Sitters cannot request cash or any other form of payment made outside of the app.
Bambino Sitters Review
In our Bambino sitters review, we learned there are over 43,000 sitters who connect with families in all 50 states. Bambino babysitting apps help parents and sitters connect with each other.
Pros and Cons
- Parents post jobs and connect with you
- Easy to use Bambino online platform
- Set your own rates
- Rates are non-negotiable
- No tips within the app
Who is it best for
Bambino Sitters is best for 13+ age groups looking to make extra money helping a parent in need.