Tinker Federal Credit Union Membership Eligibility.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you’re eligible to become a member of Tinker Federal Credit Union.
- Is any member of your immediate family (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, stepsibling or adoptive family member) a member of TFCU; or do they qualify to join TFCU?
- Is a permanent member of your household a member of TFCU, or do they qualify to join?
- Are you an employee or member of one of our business partners?
- Are you military or civilian personnel of the United States Government who is assigned to or works at Tinker Air Force Base or Vance Air Force Base, or an Army National Guard facility that is listed in our business partner listing?
- Are you a contractor or an employee of a contractor who regularly works at one of the above government installations under contract with the U.S. Government?
- Are you military or civilian personnel of the U.S. Government who works at, is assigned to, or attached to one of the Armed Forces Reserve Centers in Oklahoma?
- Are you a member of the U.S. Armed Forces who are active, retired, a dependent, or a dependent survivor who is eligible by law or regulations to receive and is receiving benefits or services from one of the above installations?
- Are you a member of one of the veteran’s organizations in Oklahoma?
- Are you an elected official or employee of the cities of Ada, Arcadia, Del City, Edmond, Enid, Luther, Moore, Norman, Nash, Yukon, or Garfield County or Cleveland County?
- Are you a member of any of the organizations listed in our Charter?*
- Are you an employee or student at one of the institutions listed in our Charter?*
- Were you a spouse of a member who is deceased?
- Are you retired and receive a pension or are you an annuitant of one of our business partners?
- Do you live, work, worship, or attend school in any of the following Oklahoma counties: Payne, Pontotoc, Seminole?
- Do you live, work, worship or attend school in Oklahoma City’s Empowerment Zone?