InboxDollars is a legitimate online survey company and product offering service to earn money for taking surveys, scanning products, watching videos, reading emails, and using offers.
How InboxDollars works
With InboxDollars, you signup online or download the app (get your $5 bonus too) and complete your profile.
- Choose your surveys. After completion, you’ll get your earnings deposited into your InboxDollar Wallet.
- Surveys include shopping preferences, travel, movie and music tastes and more.
- Offers range from requesting a quote from an insurance provider to downloading a game or app.
InboxDollars makes its money by sharing survey results with their marketing and consumer brand clients.
How to Earn Money
Similar to other online survey websites or apps, you won’t get rich but can make a few extra bucks to help you reach a goal. The amount you earn depends on your time commitment, surveys offered, and how many offers you decide to use.
- Signup for InboxDollars and complete the profile questionnaire.
- Get your $5 and start taking surveys. Survey pay ranges from $0.25 to $5.00 and takes from 3 to 25 minutes to complete.
- Read your InboxDollar emails in the app. You get a $0.01 per email.
- Watch videos of movie trailers, docuseries, infomercials, and reality TV.
- Scan barcodes while you’re out shopping.
- Earn more by taking advantage of the Offers section of the app.
How to Cashout
After earning $10, you’re able to cash out into your PayPal account or redeem for gift cards.
100% free to join. There are no fees to use the service. InboxDollars pays you to complete surveys and tasks.
InboxDollars is best for
Earning money in your downtime by taking surveys and completing tasks. You will earn faster by taking advantage of offers that may be relevant to you.
by Jason Vitug
I’ve been using Inbox Dollars for years and have made about $300. I didn’t make this by taking online surveys but using the recommended app deals. For instance, I signed up for Green Chef meals and got a $30 InboxDollar bonus.
I’ve used the receipts feature to submit my grocery trips. I’ve made a few dollars that way too. Currently, they pay 2 cents per receipt plus depending on what you shopped for additional money.
Redeeming is easy. I’ve gotten gift cards but mostly have it sent to my PayPal account. You will need to reach $10 to do so.
Also, customer service is responsive. I’ve only dealt with them via email and always gotten a response.