Idaho Central Credit Union Membership Eligibility
Becoming a member of Idaho Central is easy. If you meet the eligibility requirements below, you’ll need $30 to open your account — $25 goes into your Share Savings Account and becomes your share of the Credit Union and the remaining $5 is a one-time membership fee.
- All employees, employers, students, and retirees of certain industries as defined in the North American Industry Classification System and outlined in Idaho Central Credit Union’s Bylaws who reside in, work in, are headquartered in or paid from any Idaho county.
- Persons in the employ or retirees of the State of Idaho, other public employees within the State of Idaho, or retirees of the same, and members of credit unions located in the State of Idaho.
- Persons employed in any division, subsidiary, or branch of the Micron Corporation and retirees of the same.
- The Idaho Credit Union League, its employees, and its chapters.
- Employees of the Credit Union and credit unions with offices in the State of Idaho.
- Persons who live or work in, or organizations located within the boundaries of a Washington School District.
- Persons who reside in, work in, attend school in, or are paid in Jackpot, Nevada.
- Persons who were members and remain members of this Credit Union at the time this field of membership was approved; small groups that were approved prior to the time this field of membership was approved; persons in the field of membership of credit unions merged into Idaho Central and those credit unions’ fields of membership.
- Family members of eligible members of this Credit Union.