Genisys Credit Union Membership Eligibility
Live in the state of Michigan or select counties of Minnesota and Pennsylvania you can become a member of our credit union.
You can join Genisys Credit Union and benefit from the advantages of a member-owned, not-for-profit credit union if you:
- Live, work, worship, attend school or own a business in the following areas:
- The entire state of Michigan
- Dakota, Ramsey, Anoka, Hennepin, Scott and Washington Counties in Minnesota
- Montgomery County in Pennsylvania
- Are employed by one of the affiliated select employee groups or a member of an affiliated association. Genisys Credit Union serves almost 450 different employee or associational groups.
- Are an immediate family member of a Genisys Credit Union member. Immediate family members include parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, grandchildren, stepparents, stepchildren, stepbrothers, stepsisters and adopted children of members. Individuals living in the same household and maintaining a single economic unit with a member are also eligible to join.