Venmo is a digital wallet that lets you make and share payments with friends. You can easily split the bill, cab fare, or much more.
- Send money and make purchases at approved merchants
- Pay friends and family with a Venmo account using the money you have in Venmo or a linked bank account or debit card
- Social network to remember the moments you share with friends with dinners split or activities enjoyed
- Websites accept Venmo as a payment option through PayPal
- Transfer money from Venmo to your linked bank accounts
Venmo does not charge for sending money from a linked bank account, debit card, or your Venmo account. There is a 3% fee for sending money using a linked credit card.