Tradesy is an online marketplace for women allowing you to earn money by selling authentic fashion items that you no longer need and buy authentic products simultaneously.
What is Tradesy?
Tradesy is a buy-and-sell marketplace for fashion with millions of registered users. With Tradesy, you can find interested buyers for your pre-owned fashion products, including clothing, jewelry, wedding gowns, shoes, and accessories, among other items. Tradesy receives high ratings from users claiming the online platform has helped them sell products worth thousands of dollars.
If you want to learn more about Tradesy and how you can make some money through the online platform, then this article is meant for you.
How to make money using Tradesy
To start selling your luxury items and authentic fashion products, you need a Tradesy account. These items must be from sought-out and reputable designers like Louis Vuitton. Your items will go through an authentication process.
As a seller, your available earnings can be transferred to Paypal, debit card, or checking account. You can also use earnings to buy something on Tradesy.
How Tradesy Works
Tradesy’s peer marketplace is available on the website, iOS, and Android apps. Sellers set price, choose preferred shipping methods, and review potential earnings breakdowns before listing.
To start selling the listing process includes:
- Review your closet and take pictures of the item you want to sell.
- Describe the product, including the brand, who designed it, size, and other details to make the buyer aware of what they should expect.
- Post the pictures on the platform, and the company enhances these pictures to look more appealing.
Set the price for your item and wait for an interested buyer to select the item. The company can also help you set an appropriate price for the item based on their advanced techniques.
Choose your preferred shipping method using prepaid shipping labels or choosing your own shipping carrier.
- Once your item finds a buyer, confirm the purchase, and ship the item directly to the buyer.
Your earnings are transferred to your Tradesy account in cash. You can transfer the money to your PayPal account or your debit card.
Tradesy is designed for women interested in selling pre-owned designer fashion products or who are interested in buying similar products. You must have an account with the company to start selling or buying, and the company only offers its services to users located in the United States.
- No fees to list your items.
- A flat fee of $7.50 for selling items worth less than 50 dollars.
- A 19.8% commission fee for items worth more than $50.
In our Tradesy review, the online platform is genuine and legit business. Based on consumer reviews, it’s not considered a scam and has numerous positive reviews for the shopping experience, return policy, and seller protection.
From the Tradesy review section of the app, users have given high ratings for Tradesy. It has a rating of 4.2 stars on TrustPilot and 8.59 stars on ResellerRatings. There are also many positive reviews from Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Free shipping kit
Tradesy Pros and Cons
- An easy-to-use mobile application and online platform
- Simple shipping methods and return shipping
- Ability to set your own price for items
- Sell used genuine and authentic products
- 19.8% commission may be higher compared with competitors
- Buyers can return the items
Who is it for
Tradesy is a great choice for women who wish to sell or buy pre-owned designer fashion products within the United States for extra cash. Once you have an account with Tradesy, you are connected to the millions of users on the platform, and you can begin selling designer fashion products. You can sell clothing, footwear, necklaces and bracelets, wedding items, vintage products, bags, and many more designer fashion products.
Tradesy is similar to other platforms that allow users to sell and buy pre-owned fashion products, including The RealReal, Poshmark, Mercari, and more. Check out the list of online marketplaces to sell your designer fashions.