Steady app helps you find side hustles to make extra money all in one place.
Steady App Overview
Steady’s mission is to help members make more money and improve their financial health. Steady aims to help people find jobs, increase their income, and plan for a financially stable future. Get connected with flexible and part-time gigs and access financial advice for more money-saving opportunities.
If you’re looking for job opportunities that fit your schedule, then the Steady app may be a useful tool to help you find a variety of gigs that includes working from home to hacks.
What is the Steady App?
The Steady app helps you find gigs that include side hustle opportunities you can complete anytime, a full-time job and part-time jobs, and work-from-home opportunities. They make it simpler to find side hustles right from your phone.
With Steady, the company states users earn on average $5,500 more per year.
Steady was founded by Adam Roseman, Michael Loeb, and Eric Aroesty in 2017 in response to the gig economy. Soon after, Shaquille O’Neal joined as advisor and advocate.
Features and Benefits
The main feature of Steady is providing a wide variety of job listings helping you create multiple income streams.
Gigs – Find a variety of jobs from one-time opportunities to part-time and full-time gigs.
- Anytime work: a category that includes driving people, delivering packages, and task-oriented opportunities.
- Part-time and full-time work: the categories that include traditional hourly work as a W2 employee. The diverse opportunities include retail, design, hospitality, and more.
Boosters – Take additional offers and make extra money through signup bonuses and cash rewards. Through Income Boosters, you can find:
- New banking options: signup for new bank accounts like Chime and Aspiration for cash incentives.
- Investment accounts: signup bonuses from the likes of Public, M1Finance, Acorns, and more.
- Cashback opportunities: bonuses from sites like Rakuten, Fetch Rewards, GetUpside, and more.
- Lower insurance rates: ways to save on auto and term life insurance
Income Verification – A tool that streamlines reporting of your 1099 income. This can help you with unemployment assistance (such as the PUA), nutrition assistance (SNAP, WIC), Medicaid & CHIP, cash assistance (TANF) and more.
Emergency Cash Grants– Steady offers cash grants in increments of $100 to $1000 to thousands of Steady members who experience income drops due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Need an income boost? Steady can help with dozens of opportunities.
How to use the Steady App
Getting started using Steady is quick and simple.
- Start by downloading the app and completing the sign-up process.
- Create a free account, enter your name, valid phone number, email, and enter your zip code.
- Answer a quick survey to narrow your options and get job recommendations.
- Scroll and browse available gig opportunities in your area.
- Get a list of jobs and filter based on your preferences and criteria.
- No fees to download and use the Steady app.
- No commission fees on any money you earn through its partners.
Who is it best for
Steady app is best for those looking to find new ways to make extra cash and improve financial health. The app is good for just about anyone from college students to seniors looking for flexible opportunities such as part-time work.
If your financial goals include extra income to fund savings or pay off debt or invest, then Steady may be the app for you to find additional income sources. For those seeking part-time & full-time work, Steady listings include a range of jobs.
Steady App Review
In our Steady app review, the company boasts millions of users who are earning more money. Steady is a legit company and not a scam website. They have an excellent star rating on Trustpilot.com and Steady customer service replies to every review left on the site.
It’s also important to know that Steady earns revenue through its affiliate relationships with many of the companies found in the app. Basically, Steady earns when they refer (you) new users, hosts, drivers, accounts, etc to its affiliate companies.
Start earning extra money with Steady.
Steady Pros and Cons
Like any other app, Steady has its pros and cons depending on your needs.
- Simple signup process
- Hundreds of gigs are easily discoverable in one app
- Income boosters to help reach income goals fasters
- Income tracker and emergency cash grants
- Need to apply for each gig separately
- The same popular gigs appear in results many times
Step-by-step Steady App Signup
The time needed: 5 minutes.
- Get started
- Go to the Steady app website or click this link here.
- Complete your profile
- Access a list of opportunities immediately.
Steady App Alternatives
Many of the gig options, you’ll discover on the Steady app are also reviewed on phroogal.com. These are legitimate opportunities that range from driving for companies like Uber to dog walking on Rover.
Once you find gigs that interest you, click on the logo or link, and complete the setup and signup process through the partner website. For example, if you click on the Instacart link within the Steady app, you’ll be set to Instacart to complete the signup process directly.
You can find side gigs and job opportunities on the phroogal marketplace here.
I’ve been using Steady for over a year and have made a couple thousand dollars. I like that all gig ideas are in one place.
Only annoying part is some income boosters don’t pay. They’ll respond with terms weren’t met. Even though I followed it.