SoFi student loan refinance offers borrowers an opportunity to save money by refinancing into a better rate and terms. Checking your rate does not impact your credit score.
SoFi Student Loan Refinance
SoFi is a leading student loan refinancing provider having helped over 300,000 borrowers refinance over $18 billion in student loans of the $1.6 trillion outstanding student debt. You could save thousands of dollars with flexible terms and low fixed or variable rates.
Features And Benefits
- Competitive Rates – low fixed-rate loan
- No-fees – no application, no origination fees, and no pre-payment penalties
- Loan Amounts – Borrow up to $100k with low rates
- Repayment Benefit – temporarily pause payments due to job loss
- Application Process – simple online application
- Support – live customer support 7 days a week
- SoFi Membership – get career coaching, financial advice, and more
Refinancing is a great solution for working graduates who have high-interest, unsubsidized Direct Loans, Graduate PLUS loans, and/or private loans. Federal loans do carry some special benefits, for example, loan forgiveness and economic hardship programs, that may not be accessible to you after you refinance.
Learn more about student loan refinancing with our guide.