Postmates is a service company that offers delivery of just about anything, anytime. Postmate Fleet drivers make the deliveries for Postmates customers.
How Postmates Fleet drivers work
When a customer places an order through the Postmates app, you’ll get details of the order and delivery through the Postmates Fleet app. In some instances, you’ll be required to place an order for the customer and then deliver it.
There are no fees or commitment from you as a delivery partner. You are an independent contractor and not employed directly with Postmates.
When you sign up and complete the application process, Postmates will send you a free delivery bag and prepaid card so you can deliver food, drinks, retail, and more.
- Deliver items with or without a car. You can walk, use a scooter, a bicycle or even carpool.
- Everything you need to know can be viewed through the app.
- Choose your schedule and work as little or as much as you’d like.
How to get paid
- See how much you earned after each delivery and exactly how your earnings are calculated.
- Earn and keep all your tips. No sharing with Postmates.
- There’s no limit to how many times you can cash out per day. Get free weekly deposits or pay $0.50 per instant deposit.
How to apply to be a Postmates Fleet driver
To qualify to be a Postmates Fleet driver, you must meet the following requirements.
- Download the Fleet app onto your phone
- Create an account with your email address and password
- Enter your name and contact information
- Authorize a background check
- Set up your direct deposit
After this process is completed, you can open the app and accept your first delivery.