The Perfect Portfolio Course is designed to teach new investors how to choose their own investments and test their investment ideas before spending their own money.
What makes the Perfect Portfolio Course different?
The course is taught by me, a top 100 financial advisor and best selling author in a way that is simple and easy to follow. The techniques and tools used in the course will help students apply what they have learned immediately and in any investment account including their 401(k).
Who is the Perfect Portfolio Course for?
The course is for new investors that are looking to get started and looking to avoid major losses in the investments they choose.
What does the Perfect Portfolio Course Include?
- Perfect Portfolio Course – 1.5-hour training to teach you the fundamentals of the stock market and the different types of investments you can choose
- Investing Test Toolkit ($200) – Gives you tutorials on two investing in tools test out your investment ideas
- Portfolio Cheat Sheet ($5,000) – If you’re looking to invest ASAP, the Portfolio Cheat Sheet can help you to invest in less than 10 minutes
- Fee Analyzer Tool ($500) – This tool will help you save money with your investment choices and improve your overall performance
- Investment Savings Guide ($2,000) – The ISG is designed to help you save your first $1,000 to start investing.
What are people saying about the course?
“I benefited from this course and the info provided. Now I can determine how much is needed for retirement and balancing paying off student loans back. This session is leading myself (and others) in the right direction” -B. Johnson, Rochester, NY
“I now have a road map to start my investment portfolio. Kevin was great!” -Tiffany G., Atlanta, GA
“Oh. My. Gosh…That class was amazing and the information was easy to digest! I’ve been so afraid of diving into investing because it seems so convoluted…Now I feel pumped and ready to go! Thank you, Kevin!” A. Harrison, Charleston, SC
About the Instructor
Kevin L. Matthews II is the number one bestselling author, founder of Building Bread, and former financial advisor. He has helped hundreds of individuals plan for their retirement. During his advisory career, he managed more than $140 million in assets. Kevin regularly speaks to young adults across the country and has been featured in several media publications including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, NerdWallet, and many others. Investopedia included Kevin in their Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors.
Kevin holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Hampton University, a certificate of financial planning from Northwestern University, and a certificate in disruptive strategy from Harvard Business School.