Goalsetter is a saving, spending, and gifting platform that gets kids excited about saving, teaches how to spend wisely, and lets families and friends give meaningful gifts that support their dreams.
Goalsetter Smart Money
Access to Goalsetter is available online and through the mobile app. With Goalsetter, you can start a savings account for any children in your life or give a gift of savings through gifting.
Savings Account – Your kid’s FDIC-insured Goalsetter account lets them save for goals, big and small. Send your children’s savings link to family and friends in lieu of toys and gift cards for special occasions. Once your kid reaches a savings goal, transfer the money into your checking account.
Spending Account – A debit card that lets kids from 8 to 18 learn how to budget proactively and spend responsibly. Parents can set rules to determine how and where the money is spent.
Gifting GoalCards – You don’t need a Goalsetter account to give a gift to a special kid and they don’t need one either. All you need is their email address or their parent’s email address.
Features And Benefits
- Pay what you can: no set fees allows you to pay what you can afford per month
- Account access: view each child’s account and activities in one place with a separate login for each child to view their progress and activity.
- Goal-based savings: kids can sign up to save for goals in 3 big categories: saving for the future, sharing with others, spending on things that matter.
- GoalCards: family members and friends can gift GoalCards instead of gift cards, so kids receive real money towards real dreams.
- Auto-save/Round-Ups: parents can connect their bank account to set up auto-save or round-up their purchases, to help kids save for big goals over time.
- Allowance: parents can set up an allowance to help kids learn to earn their own dreams.
- It’s Lit Quizzes: fun financial literacy quizzes are mapped to national financial literacy standards for K-12.
Learn more about Goalsetter >