General Electric Credit Union Membership Eligibility
- If you live, work, worship, or attend school in one of the following counties in Ohio: Adams, Brown, Butler, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Fayette, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby, and Warren.
- If you live, work, worship, or attend school in one of the following counties in Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, Grant, Kenton, and Pendleton.
- If you live or work in one of the following counties in Indiana: Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio, Switzerland, and Union.
- If you’re an immediate family member of a current member, including: spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent/grandchild, step parents/children/siblings, and adoptive relationships.
- If you live and share household expenses with a current member.
- If you are an employee or pensioner of General Electric Company Aircraft Engine Division or General Electric Company in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- If you’re employed by TriHealth, including: Bethesda North, Good Samaritan, and Group Health in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- If you’re employed by Mercy Health in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- If you’re employed by one of our 335+ Cincinnati Select Employer Groups (SEGs).
Place of Worship
If you’re a parishioner of All Saints Church, Assumption Catholic Parish, Crestview Presbyterian Church, Forest Chapel United Methodist Church, Glen Este Church of Christ, North Cincinnati Community Church, Sharonville United Methodist Church, St. Michael’s Church, or True Holiness Covenant of the Peace Woodlawn Assembly.
If you are an employee, student, or family member to a student at Kings Local Schools, Loveland City Schools, or Mason City Schools.