Credit Sesame is a financial services company offering free credit scores, credit monitoring and now an online banking experience called Sesame Cash.
What is Sesame Cash?
Sesame Cash Overview: Sesame Cash is a free bank account that comes with a debit Mastercard. Credit Sesame has partnered with Community Federal Savings Bank (CFSB), Member FDIC. There are no hidden fees with Sesame Cash.
What are Free Online Bank Accounts?
Many financial services companies partner with traditional financial institutions to offer banking services to their app users. Typically, free online bank accounts offer the same features as traditional banks with one exception–no physical locations.
How does Sesame Cash work?
To start using Sesame Cash, you’ll need to be a Credit Sesame member. The process is simple. If you’re currently, not using Credit Sesame for your free credit score, then you’ll need to start with that 2-minute process.
With Sesame Cash mobile banking app, you can:
- Access your money anywhere: check your balances, make deposits, and move money around.
- Transfer money, pay bills and set aside savings without any hidden fees.
- Get convenient mobile banking with the features to help you achieve credit goals too.
It’s good to note there are millions of users and over 235,000 5-Star reviews on the Apple App and Google Play stores.
Features and Terms
We know you like free and you’ll be most pleased to hear there are no charges or annual fees to download and use this service. There is a premium upgrade version available.
- Mobile banking features – Do your typical banking needs within the app from transferring cash to paying bills.
- Get Paid 2-days Faster – With direct deposit get paid earlier. No interest, no fees, just faster access.
- Earn Cash Back – Save when you shop with up to 15% cashback at participating retailers.
- Debit card – Access your cash and pay for what you need worldwide with mobile pay
- Free Credit Scores – Refresh your credit score daily to know where you stand and what to do next
- Credit Report Card – Keep track of your credit accounts, your debts, and other credit report factors.
- FDIC Insured – Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000 through partner bank Community Federal Savings Bank.
Get all the benefits that come with Credit Sesame including free $1 million ID theft insurance, free credit monitoring, and alerts with personalized tips to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Credit Sesame is free for users.
- Sesame Cash has no hidden fees: no account maintenance or monthly service fees.
- Using out-of-network ATMs and international ATMs may have fees. See terms.
What Makes Sesame Cash Different?
- $500 device protection per year for qualified theft and damages
- Freeze and unfreeze your account at anytime
- Instant real-time notifications of activity in your account
- Mastercard Zero liability for any unauthorized transactions
Credit Sesame comes highly recommended by its users. With over 9 million users, you won’t be alone in using a reliable credit score app and can feel assured your new online bank account and debit card are reliable.
This short Sesame Cash review, it’s a good banking alternative for those who seek a clean interface and doesn’t require local branches. The app is fresh, simple, easy to use and all the features mentioned above are intuitively designed.
And once you start your account, you can begin using your smartphone or smartwatch for your purchases. The debit Mastercard is ready the moment you’re approved for the account and deposit money into it. It works with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
Who is it best for?
Sesame Cash is best for people who don’t need traditional banking services. Let’s face it, not many people need ATMs around the corner or branch access or even want to call the customer service hotline (although they have that).
If you’ve been looking for an alternative to Chime, then Sesame Cash might be a good replacement.
Also, this is a good alternative for the hands-off type and comfy banking through an app. Now keep in mind, these apps work best if you have a primary bank account elsewhere, so good-or-bad will need another checking account.
How to Start a Credit Sesame Account
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Step-by-step to open a Webull trading account
- Getting started
- Click on this link to get started with Sesame Cash.
- Complete the application
- Verify your email address and enter your personal information
- After approval
- Link your account and make your first deposit