Chevron Federal Credit Union Membership Eligibility
A lot of people who qualify for membership.
- Chevron FCU member
- Current or past employee of a qualifying employer (such as Chevron) — whether they have ever joined or not
- Anyone who has worked for a qualifying employer, regardless of the length of service, is eligible to join. If you worked there for just one day, you can still join as a “retiree”.
- If your employment with a qualifying employer ends, you can still be a member of the credit union, and your family members and roommates are still eligible to join.
- Immediate family members* and even household members who share expenses are eligible for membership — even if the primarily eligible person does not open an account. Just select “family member” on the membership application.
- Family members of deceased eligible persons are eligible to join, even if the eligible person was never a member.