Blooom exclusively manages defined contribution plans — 401(k)s, 403(b)s, 457s and 401(a)s. Blooom’s model is simple and straightforward: There’s no account minimum, and management costs a flat fee of $10 a month, regardless of account size. Customers looking for advisors to manage non-401(k) funds will need an account elsewhere.
Helps Manage Your 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plans / Blooom
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Manages employer-sponsored retirement plans no matter where you work or where the plan is held
- Employer-sponsored plans include 401(k), 457, 403(b) and 401(a).
- Free analysis – register for an account and have Blooom analyze your 401(k) for free
- No account minimums to sign-up
- Upgraded service includes: investment expense audits and access to financial advice from registered investment advisors through chat, email or text