Atom Finance provides a modern investment research platform that empowers users to make informed investment decisions.
Wondering how those investors make better trades than you? Now, you got an app to access data that the Wall Street type uses to give you a better advantage.
What is Atom Finance
With Atom Finance you get a fintech that provides you with the stock market, portfolio analysis, and tools that many active investors need to discover undervalued stocks and make better investments. It’s all the investment research tools you need in one platform, including institutional-quality resources that were once only available to Wall Street professionals.
Ready to access better data and research tools? Get started with Atom Finance for free.
Atom Finance: Modern Investing Tools
It’s said that what separates institutional investors from retail investors is access to information and data to make better trades. Atom Finance recognizes that access to free trades is just the beginning and the need to access data for everyday investors is the next leap for the industry.
Features & Benefits
- Brokerage integration – connect your portfolios and track all your investments in a single dashboard, in real-time.
- Real-time quotes – stream live quotes and make decisions based on the latest prices.
- Professional news source – access the same newsfeeds used by Wall Street analysts
- Comprehensive company financials – build a complete view of company performance over time with detailed historical financials for all publicly traded companies.
- Analyst estimates – get the latest projections and price targets from Wall Street analysts.
- Equity research – unlock highlights and summaries of equity research from all major banks.
- SEC filings and transcripts – aggregate and organize SEC filings and even transcripts
- Advanced document search – search for text across multiple filings, transcripts, and news articles for hidden insights.
- Investment community – chat with other verified shareholders about your investment ideas.
Fees & Pricing
- Basic: $0
- Premium: $9.99/month
With Atom Finance Premium, you get access to more data and research tools that may have a monthly limit with the Basics plan. The Basics plan, however, is quite extensive and comprehensive.
Atom Finance Review
Atom Finance provides a useful and simple research tool to help investors make better trades without the big-ticket prices of comparable systems like Bloomberg terminal. With the free basic plan, you get so much data and tools that it’s worth trying out the service.
Who is it best for?
Atom Finance is best for investors looking for access to the best data and tools. It may be a bit too much for newbie traders or those who would consider themselves casual investors.
How to start using Atom Finance
Time needed: 2 minutes.
- Getting started
Join for free using this link.
- Create a profile
Enter your personal information.
- Link your existing brokerage account
Add your brokerage accounts for an all-in-one view.