Atom Finance is a modern investment research platform that empowers individual investors to make informed decisions.
Wondering how investors make better trades? It’s said that what separates institutional investors from retail investors is access to information and data to make better trades.
What is Atom Finance?
Atom Finance gives individual investors access to market data that large financial institutions use to gain an advantage. The financial research search engine helps you find and filter company metrics and key ratios. Use the same data and resources to grow your investment portfolio.
Atom currently offers real-time coverage of stocks, ETFs, and Mutual Funds traded on the US stock exchanges.
Try Atom Finance for Free and access data for better trades.
With Atom Finance, you get an investment research tool to access stock market data, portfolio analysis, and stock screening tools to discover undervalued stocks and make better investment decisions.
How Atom Finance Works
Atom Finance recognizes that access to free trades is just the beginning and the need to access data for everyday investors is the next leap for the brokerage service industry.
With Atom, you get the following investment tools:
- Dig deeper into company data and content. Screen and monitor investing opportunities.
- Search, retrieve investor documents, analyst commentary, and financial model scenarios.
- Aggregate and track your entire investment portfolio. Integrate multiple investment accounts into a central dashboard.
- Research, analyze, and stay up to date on companies. Create a stock watchlist and track performance.
Atom Finance is a Brooklyn-based Fintech company with offings in Miami and Soho. They are building a modern investment research platform empowering users to make informed investing decisions by democratizing access to institutional quality tools and resources.
Atom Finance is available on iOS, Android, and the web.
Get a 7-day Free Trial and access all the features for better investing.
Features & Benefits
- Brokerage integration: connect your portfolios and track all your investments in a single dashboard, in real-time.
- Stock screener: get price alerts, real-time quotes and make decisions based on price target updates.
- Professional news feed: access breaking news, get alerts, and receive daily market briefings.
- Comprehensive company financial data: build a complete view of company performance over time with detailed historical financials for all publicly traded companies.
- Analyst estimates: get the latest projections and price targets, analyst forecasts, detailed analysis, and price change explanations.
- Equity research firm: unlock highlights and equity research summaries.
- SEC filings and transcripts: aggregate and organize SEC filings and event transcripts.
- X-Ray document search: advance search across multiple filings, transcripts, and news articles for hidden insights.
- Discussion boards: chat with other verified shareholders about your investment ideas.
- 18+ years of age
- Have investment accounts
- Subscription: $6.99 per month
Cancel your subscription anytime.
Who is it best for?
Atom Finance is best for experienced investors who want access to institutional-grade information.
Atom Finance Review
Atom Finance is a legit service. It has a 4.0 out of 5 stars in the App Store and a 4.3 rating out of 5 stars in Google Play. Fellow investors highly rate the features and tools, but some users want a cleaner interface.
Doing research for the Atom Finance review, we like the sleek user interface and comprehensive investment research tools. For beginner investors, the tool might be too overwhelming but could be a good step in helping make informed investment decisions.
Pros and Cons
- High-quality investment information
- Financial insights for in-depth stock analysis
- Entire portfolio tracking and synchronization
- Not a brokerage
How to start using Atom Finance
The time needed: 2 minutes.
- Getting started
- Join with a free 7-day free trial.
- Create a profile
- Enter your personal information.
- Link your existing brokerage account
- Add your brokerage accounts for an all-in-one view.
Atom Finance Alternatives
There are alternatives to Atom Finance such as Yahoo Finance and Benzinga. Both provide data and resources to help you make better trades. However, you won’t get the same in-depth resources to make better-informed investment decisions. Other subscription-based investment resources include Morningstar, Benzinga Pro, and Fool.com.
Is there an Atom Premium Plan?
Atom Finance is only available with a single plan at $6.99 per month. Get access to the same powerful and robust platform.
How to Cancel Atom Finance Subscription?
If you’re on the subscription plan, you can cancel your access by logging into your account and under settings choosing the “Subscription” link.
Is Atom Finance a brokerage or stockbroker?
No, Atom is not a broker and does not offer trading services. Atom is meant to expand upon the data, news, and research tools available to you so that you can make more informed financial decisions. It can be used in conjunction with your financial institution by connecting your brokerage account to your portfolio to monitor your holdings.
by Jason Vitug
Atom Finance Review: Is it worth it?
I’ve been using Atom Finance for over a month. I have to say, though, that I’m not much of an active trader. Many of the data research tools and access wouldn’t benefit me. However, I found them to be quite impressive. At first, it was kind of overwhelming and was unsure how to start. I’ve been so used to the data and research tools offered with my preferred online trading platform Webull.
Now, Atom Finance takes that up many notches. In fact, the information you get access to is the same type of info that institutional investors get. That means you can make better trades and investment decisions.
Okay, so will the average investor make use of the information? Probably not. If you’re a serious investor or one that’s looking to make better stock trades, then you need more information. Don’t get stuck using Marketwatch or Yahoo News for your investing decisions and to discover undervalued stocks.
Atom Finance basic service serves me well. In fact, it has become my go-to place to research companies I’m interested in buying stocks. However, in my current investor status, it wouldn’t benefit me to upgrade, but that’s not the case for more serious and active traders.
Do I recommend Atom Finance? It’s worth downloading and checking out its Basic features.