Acorns is an automated savings tool and investing app that rounds up your purchases on linked credit or debit cards and invests the amount in an automated investment portfolio.
Acorns Core: Invest Spare Change
Acorns Core Account – Invest automatically invests your spare change and let you invest as little as $5 any time or on a recurring basis into a portfolio of ETFs. Your investments are then diversified across more than 7,000 stocks and bonds, and Acorns automatically rebalances your portfolio to stay in its target allocation.
Features And Benefits
- Low Monthly Fee –$1 per month for Acorns Core
- Invest Spare Change – Rounds up the purchase to the nearest dollar to invest automatically
- Diversified Portfolios – Invested in six different exchange-traded funds (ETFs). These funds include stocks, bonds, and other securities and try to mimic the performance of an index.
- Automatic Rebalancing – Maintain your specific target allocation
- Found Money – Access partners to earn while you shop
- Investment Support – Get help with your accounts but not advice on what to invest in.
- Access to Acorns Later – Save for retirement
- Access to Acorns Spend – Spending account with a debit card that saves that invests and earns for you