- Stash Invest is part of a robust financial app that includes a checking and debit card, retirement, and custodial accounts for children.
- Get no commission trades and invest in stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
- Use a bank account with no hidden fees and get paid 2 days earlier.
Promotion: Get $5 for signing up and depositing at least $5.
- Wealthsimple Invest helps you align your values with socially responsible investments through diversified and low-cost ETFs.
- No minimum balance, robo-advice, and access to financial advisors. Basic features include auto-deposits, auto-rebalance, and dividend reinvesting.
- Get a free portfolio analysis of your existing non-Wealthsimple portfolios.
- Kiva crowdfunds loans by unlocking capital for the underserved.
- Lend as little as $25 and be part of the solution to make a difference in someone’s life. You do not earn interest on loans.
- 100% of every dollar you lend goes to funding loans.
- Coin Invest backed by John Hancock offers customers eight impact areas to invest in with as little as $50.
- A conscious investing platform that invests your money in companies making a difference and manages the portfolio for you.
- Ideal for medium- to long-term investing outside of your retirement plan.