- Stash Invest is a robust financial app to start and grow your investments in stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
- Get investment and banking features to help you achieve your investing goals.
- M1 Finance is a free finance app allowing you to invest, borrow, and spend in one platform.
- $0 account minimum. 100% commission-free trades and no hidden fees.
- Public.com is a mobile brokerage app allowing you to invest in stocks and funds, commission-free.
- Follow friends and expert investors, share your insights, and interact with others.
- No account minimums. Buy and sell fractional shares.
Promotion: Get a $10 share of stock for new signups.
- Acorns Invest is a micro-savings app that helps you invest your spare change from everyday purchases through Round-Ups.
- Best for beginners and those seeking an integrated financial app centered on investing.
Acorns Promotion: $5 signup bonus after your first investment.
- Stockpile is an online brokerage enabling investors to buy and sell stocks or fractional shares of stocks, ETFs, ADRs, and every stock in the S&P 500.
- Open an individual brokerage or custodial account (under 18 years old).
- Perfect Portfolio Course is designed to teach new investors how to choose their own investments and test their investment ideas before spending their own money.
- 1.5-hour training to teach you the fundamentals of the stock market and the different types of investments you can choose.
- Tutorials on two investing tools to test out your investment ideas.
- Portfolio Cheat Sheet can help you to invest in less than 10 minutes.
- Fee Analyzer Tool to save money with your investment choices and improve your overall performance.
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks, fractional shares, and ETFs.
- No commission trades no account minimums.
SoFi Invest promo: Fund your account with $100 and get $25 in stock.
- Betterment is a Robo-advisor helping you manage your money with guided investing, cash management, and retirement planning.
- No account minimums and low management fee.