LowerMyBills.com Navigate Your Finances
- LowerMyBills is focused on helping you navigate your finances.
- Provides the best ways to lower your bills, make extra money, and plan for your future.
- Compare service providers across mortgage, credit cards, loans, insurance, banking, home services, and personal finance.
Truebill Lower Your Monthly Expenses
- Truebill makes it easy to optimize your spending by helping you manage subscriptions and lower your bills.
- Get a complete picture of your finances, track your spending, cancel unwanted subscriptions, lower bills, and start a savings account.
- Available on Apple and Android. Easily connect your account.
- The fee is 40% of your savings. If you save $100, they take $40. If Truebill can’t negotiate any savings, you pay nothing.
Google Fi Wireless Service and Phone Plan
- Google Fi is a wireless phone serviced from Google using optimizing Wifi networks.
- Service uses the T-Mobile and US Cellular network for optimal coverage.
- $20 per month for talk and text
- Pay for only the data you use, $10 per 1 GB, no additional data charges after 6GB.
- No activation fees and no contracts.
Trim Financial Assistant to Save Money Easily
- Trim is a personal finance assistant that automates ways to save you money by analyzing accounts for recurring subscriptions, negotiate cable bills and finds better car insurance rates, and more.
- Free basic service offering: spending analysis, recommendation, and cancellations.
- Upgraded pay-per-service offering: financial coaching, cable bill, and credit card rate negotiations.