- Do Not Call Registry is a national service and database, operated by the US Federal Trade Commission, giving you a choice about whether to receive telemarketing calls.
- You can register your home or mobile phone for free.
- After you register, other types of organizations may still call you, such as charities, political groups, debt collectors, and surveys.
- Once registered your number remains active in the registry unless canceled.
- Optout Prescreened is the official consumer credit reporting industry website to accept and process requests from consumers to Opt-In or Opt-Out of firm offers of credit or insurance.
- The FCRA also provides you the right to “Opt-Out”, which prevents Consumer Credit Reporting Companies from providing your credit file information for Firm Offers.
- AnnualCreditReport.com is the only federally mandated website to access your FREE credit reports by the FCRA.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide credit reporting companies — Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Get a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months, with each credit bureau.