- AnnualCreditReport.com is the only federally mandated website to access your FREE credit reports by the FCRA.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide credit reporting companies — Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Get a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months, with each credit bureau.
- Google Fi is a wireless phone serviced from Google using optimizing Wifi networks.
- Service uses the T-Mobile and US Cellular network for optimal coverage.
- $20 per month for talk and text
- Pay for only the data you use, $10 per 1 GB, no additional data charges after 6GB.
- No activation fees and no contracts.