Financial Soccer Game / Practical Money Skills
- Financial Soccer game puts your financial skills to the test with the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Brazil-branded version.
- Fast-paced, multiple-choice question game with improved graphics and additional questions.
- Tests your money management skills as you advance down the field and try to score.
**Financial Soccer is no longer available. Play Financial Football.
Financial Football Game / Practical Money Skills
- Financial Football was created by a team-up between Visa and the National Football League.
- A fast-paced, interactive game that engages students while teaching them personal finance skills
- Features 3D graphics and game-changing opportunities with audibles, blitzes, and game-breaking plays.
- The game is available to play for free through iOS and Android apps and online.
Money Metropolis / Game
- Money Metropolis allows young children to navigate a multi-dimensional world
- Ages 7 – 12 years old
- Make life decisions that will affect your virtual bank accounts to shrink or grow
- Complete tasks like raking leaves, mowing lawns and babysitting adds money to your virtual accounts
- Save or spend in the virtual store
Unfortunately, the Money Metropolis is no longer available. Find other money-related games.
Clever Girl Finance: Ditch debt, save money and build real wealth
- The Clever Girl Finance book is an accessible personal finance book written specifically for women by money expert, Bola Sokunbi
- Save, budget, invest and manage your finances so you can build real wealth
- Enhance your financial well-being and achieve financial wellness
- Learn from stories of everyday women who have achieved financial independence
Mom and Dad We Need to Talk: How to Have Essential Conversations with Your Parents About Their Finances
- Learn conversation starters and strategies to open the lines of communication about your parents’ finances
- Discover the essential financial and legal information you should gather from your parents to be prepared for the future
- Gain insight from others’ stories of successfully talking money with aging parents
You Only Live Once: The Roadmap to Financial Wellness and a Purposeful Life
- Accept past decisions and articulate your financial goals
- Align your lifestyle with your budget
- Explore your relationship with money
- Re-evaluate financial habits and behaviors
- Increase your financial wellness and live a more purposeful life
Peter Pig’s Money Counter / Game
- Ages 5 – 8 years old
- Learn about money with Peter Pig
- An interactive game, practice identifying, counting and saving money while learning fun facts about U.S. currency.
- After completing the game, get rewarded with a trip to the virtual store to buy accessories within budget and dress up Peter Pig in fun scenes.
The Payoff / Game
- Ages 14 years old and up
- In The Payoff game, play the role of Alex or Jess, two up-and-coming video bloggers
- Prepare for a life-changing video competition while managing their finances and handling unexpected events
- In the immersive game, help Alex and Jess make smart financial decisions within the tight three-day deadline
- Complete their video for the competition
Spent: Can You Make It Through the Month? / Game
- The Spent game is offered by the Urban Ministries of Durham and created by the ad agency McKinney.
- The game starts with educating players on the reality that over 14 million people
- Make choices between housing, food or healthcare
- Start with $1,000 for one month and must make decisions based on circumstances many people face.
- The game ends when players either run out of money before the end of the month or make it through with money left over.
Countdown to Retirement / Game
- Learn how saving decisions can impact your life playing Countdown to Retirement.
- THE GAME COUNTDOWN TO RETIREMENT HAS BEEN RETIRED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- In this virtual world, you will start your first job, earn promotions and see your salary increase.
- Make housing and transportation decisions and the choices you make will impact your retirement.
Cash Puzzler / Game
- Ages 3 to 6 years old
- Memory puzzles are some of the first games young children play
- Put the scrambled pieces of the puzzle back together to complete the image of a dollar bill
- Choose between 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 dollar bill puzzles
- Learn fun facts about Benjamin Franklin, Ulysses S. Grant and more
Do Not Call Registry / Register Home and Cell Numbers
- Do Not Call Registry is a national service and database, operated by the US Federal Trade Commission, giving you a choice about whether to receive telemarketing calls.
- You can register your home or mobile phone for free.
- After you register, other types of organizations may still call you, such as charities, political groups, debt collectors, and surveys.
- Once registered your number remains active in the registry unless canceled.
OptOut Prescreened / Stop Credit and Insurance Marketing Offers
- Optout Prescreened is the official consumer credit reporting industry website to accept and process requests from consumers to Opt-In or Opt-Out of firm offers of credit or insurance.
- The FCRA also provides you the right to “Opt-Out”, which prevents Consumer Credit Reporting Companies from providing your credit file information for Firm Offers.
Missing Money Find Lost Property and Unclaimed Funds
- MissingMoney.com is the only free, state-endorsed national database.
- Perform comprehensive searches for lost property that has been turned over to state governments.
- It is the only unclaimed property site endorsed by the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA).
- Make sure you look up your name in each state you’ve lived in.
- Each state has differing requirements for claiming lost property and money.
AnnualCreditReport.com Get Your Federally Mandated Free Credit Reports
- AnnualCreditReport.com is the only federally mandated website to access your FREE credit reports by the FCRA.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide credit reporting companies — Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Get a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months, with each credit bureau.
Google Fi Wireless Service and Phone Plan
- Google Fi is a wireless phone serviced from Google using optimizing Wifi networks.
- Service uses the T-Mobile and US Cellular network for optimal coverage.
- $20 per month for talk and text
- Pay for only the data you use, $10 per 1 GB, no additional data charges after 6GB.
- No activation fees and no contracts.