Truebill Lower Your Monthly Expenses
- Truebill makes it easy to optimize your spending by helping you manage subscriptions and lower your bills.
- Get a complete picture of your finances, track your spending, cancel unwanted subscriptions, lower bills, and start a savings account.
- Available on Apple and Android. Easily connect your account.
- The fee is 40% of your savings. If you save $100, they take $40. If Truebill can’t negotiate any savings, you pay nothing.
PocketGuard for Simple Budgets to Track Spending Set Goals
- PocketGuard is a free personal finance tool to help you track your spending, create a budget, set goals to save and invest more, and lower your expenses.
- Monitor for potentially unwanted and unauthorized charges like hidden fees, billing errors, forgotten subscriptions, scams, and fraud.
- Browse other financial products to see if there are ways to save on your mortgage payments, insurance, or other loans.
Goodbudget Digital Envelope Budgeting System
- Goodbudget is a budget tracker that digitizes the envelope budgeting method.
- Set a dollar amount that goes towards things like your home payment, auto loan, groceries, and more.
- Free version with upgrade available.
You Need A Budget (YNAB) Zero-Based Budgeting
- YNAB is zero-based budgeting and will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money.
- Rule No. 1 of You Need a Budget tool is to “give every dollar a job.”
- On average, new users save $600 in the first two months and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 30 days.
Mint Budget Tracker and Planner
- Mint is a free budgeting and financial tracking app helping you see your overall financial picture and make better decisions.
- See everything in one place – from balances and bills to your credit score and more.
- Automatically updates and categorizes your information from your bank accounts and credit cards to retirement accounts and more.
- Get product recommendations that could help save you the most based on your lifestyle and goals.
Personal Capital / Budgeting and Money Management
- Personal Capital budget app is a personal finance management tool allowing you to connect external financial accounts for a comprehensive view of your money in one place.
- Creates summaries of your spending, net worth, and investment portfolio.
- Free service with no upgrade or purchase requirements.