- Mercari is an online marketplace that allows anyone to start their own store. It’s similar to eBay, Etsy, Amazon, etc.
- Declutter items that you no longer need while discovering new items that you actually want.
- Make money selling anything on Mercari from everyday things to expensive items to handmade goods.
- ThredUP is an e-commerce platform much like an online thrift store or online consignment shop.
- Sell your secondhand clothes such as new, used, gently worn, luxury, or designer goods and accessories.
- Best for people looking to make extra cash who don’t want to deal with customers, shipping, or returns.
- OfferUp sell things you don’t need to local buyers from cars to clothes and from furniture to tools and more.
- List your items easily and quickly starting with a photo and check buyer profiles and communicate directly within the app.
- No fees to list or sell items.