- Stash Invest is part of a robust financial app that includes a checking and debit card, retirement, and custodial accounts for children.
- Get no commission trades and invest in stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
- Use a bank account with no hidden fees and get paid 2 days earlier.
Promotion: Get $5 for signing up and depositing at least $5.
- M1 Finance’s Invest is a Robo-advisor investment platform ideal for DIY investors. It offers automated investing, expert portfolios, and customization.
- Choose your portfolio of stocks, fractional shares of stock, ETFs.
- $0 account minimum. 100% commission-free trades and no hidden fees.
- Public is a compelling brokerage app for the novice investor looking to build a portfolio for long-term growth.
- Invest in stocks and ETFs with $0 trading fees and no account minimums.
- Best for newbies with minimal understanding of the stock market and with limited funds.
- Stockpile is an online brokerage enabling investors to buy shares or fractional shares of stocks, ETFs, ADRs, and every stock in the S&P 500.
- Free sign up, 99¢ per trade with no monthly fees or minimums.
- Stock gift cards available for purchase as gifts to others.
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks at no cost with no account minimums.
- Buy fractional shares that let you own a part of a stock from your favorite companies.
- Anyone can be a smarter investor with news updates and more—all in the SoFi app.