Membership: Membership is limited to persons who meet the eligibility requirements.
- State Employees is the largest credit union in North Carolina and the 2nd largest in the United States offering banking and financial services.
- Assets totaling $42.85 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.49 million members.
- The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking service including savings, loans, and other financial services to members.
Membership: The credit union services are available to U.S. military members. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- Navy Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering banking products, credit cards, loans, and financial services.
- The largest credit union in the United States with assets totaling $125.58 Billion and providing banking services to more than 9.2 million members.
- Aspiration Spend and Save is a cash management service with a socially conscious mission.
- Deposits won’t fund fossil fuel exploration or production.
- 55,000 free in-network ATMs.
- 3-5% cashback on Conscience Coalition purchases.
- Pay what is fair. You decide.