- Goalsetter believes kids who are early savers will be lifetime savers helping kids start off financially healthy.
- A savings platform: set auto-save, or rounding up purchases towards savings, and give allowances or payment for chores.
- Spending platform: A debit card that lets kids from 8 to 18 learn how to budget and spend.
- Gifting platform: Lets families and friends give meaningful gifts.
- No set monthly cost. You decide what’s a fair price for the service.
- Empower is a mobile-only banking service offering a high-yield checking account and debit card with a simple design and insightful features.
- AutoSave features help you reach savings goals using income and spending analysis.
- Monthly Report Card gives you insights on how you’re spending, savings and achieving income and debt repayment goals.
- Human coach for financial guidance, support, and answers to your financial questions.
- PayPal is a digital payment service you can use while shopping online.
- Store payment info, such as bank account or credit card numbers, so that you don’t have to enter payment info for each purchase.
- Transfer money, pay your family and friends, or get debit to use your PayPal Balance.
- TransferWise is an online account that lets you send money, get paid, and spend money internationally.
- With a TransferWise account, you can send money abroad, get paid in other currencies, and spend abroad on the TransferWise debit Mastercard.
- Offers some of the best exchange rates you can find and upfront fees.
- Remitly helps you send money online faster and more securely from the United States to international destinations.
- Send money directly to a bank account, get cash from thousands of locations in minutes, or send money instantly to a mobile money account, or have your money delivered to your recipient’s home.
- Competitive exchange rates and low transfer fees.
- WorldRemit is a fast and secure service that lets you transfer money online using a computer, smartphone, or our app.
- Transfer money online to family and friends abroad with bank transfer, cash pickup, mobile money or WorldRemit Wallet, or Airtime top-up.
- Low fees and the best exchange rates upfront, with no hidden costs.
Membership: The credit union services are available to U.S. military members. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- Navy Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering banking products, credit cards, loans, and financial services.
- The largest credit union in the United States with assets totaling $125.58 Billion and providing banking services to more than 9.2 million members.
Membership: Membership is limited to persons who meet the eligibility requirements.
- State Employees is the largest credit union in North Carolina and the 2nd largest in the United States offering banking and financial services.
- Assets totaling $42.85 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.49 million members.
- The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking service including savings, loans, and other financial services to members.
- PenFed is a federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered offering a variety of loans, savings, deposit accounts, credit cards, and other financial services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in Virginia and the 3rd largest in the United States with assets totaling $25.92 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.04 million members.
Membership: The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing financial banking services to multiple member groups, but primarily serves the military, i.e. members in the armed forces. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered Credit Union that serves the educational community in California as a financial cooperative for school employees and their families.
- The largest credit union in California and the 5th largest in the United States with assets totaling $21.62 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.12 million members.
Membership: If you are a school employee, retired school employee, an immediate family member of a SchoolsFirst FCU Member, including spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, sibling, son, daughter, grandparent, grandchild, you are eligible to join. Serving educational communities in the state of California.
- Golden 1 Credit Union is a credit union headquartered in Sacramento, California. It serves consumers throughout California with more than 70 branches. Offers savings accounts, checking accounts, consumer loans, auto loans, credit cards, mortgage loans, online banking, and insurance services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in California and the 6th largest in the United States with assets totaling $14.95 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.07 million members.
Membership: All Californians can join! If you live or work in California, you are eligible. Non-Californians may join if they are a family member or registered domestic partner of a current Golden 1 member.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered credit union headquartered in San Jose, California. Offers standard banking services, investment, insurance, and tax services to its members.
- It’s the 3rd largest credit union in California and the 9th largest in the United States with assets totaling $14.41 Billion and providing banking services to more than 620,000 members.
Membership: There are hundreds of ways a person can join within the field of membership of First Tech.
- BECU is a member-owned credit union originally established to serve employees of The Boeing Company offering the members free or low-cost services and competitive rates on loans and credit cards.
- The largest credit union in Washington and the 4th largest in the United States with assets totaling $24.75 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.26 million members.
Membership: All Washington State Residents Are Eligible To Join. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- America First Credit Union is a federally chartered credit union headquartered in Riverdale, Utah, United States.
- Offers savings & checking accounts, mortgages, auto loans, online banking, Visa products, financial tools, business services, investment options, and more.
- The largest credit union in Utah and the 11th largest in the United States with assets totaling $13.4 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.13 million members.
Membership: To become a member, you must meet eligibility such as live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in many areas in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and Arizona.
- Alliant Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
- Providing banking services including savings, checking, consumer loans, credit cards, investments, and other financial services to members.
- It’s the largest credit union in Illinois and the 8th largest in the United States with assets totaling $13 Billion and providing banking services to more than 521,000 members.
Membership: Meet eligibility requirements from employees and retirees of select organizations, relatives of existing Alliant members, live or work in a qualifying community, or members of select organizations.