SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Membership
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered Credit Union that serves the educational community in California as a financial cooperative for school employees and their families.
- The largest credit union in California and the 5th largest in the United States with assets totaling $21.62 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.12 million members.
Membership: If you are a school employee, retired school employee, an immediate family member of a SchoolsFirst FCU Member, including spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, sibling, son, daughter, grandparent, grandchild, you are eligible to join. Serving educational communities in the state of California.
PenFed Credit Union Membership
- PenFed is a federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered offering a variety of loans, savings, deposit accounts, credit cards, and other financial services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in Virginia and the 3rd largest in the United States with assets totaling $25.92 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.04 million members.
Membership: The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing financial banking services to multiple member groups, but primarily serves the military, i.e. members in the armed forces. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
State Employees Credit Union Membership
Membership: Membership is limited to persons who meet the eligibility requirements.
- State Employees is the largest credit union in North Carolina and the 2nd largest in the United States offering banking and financial services.
- Assets totaling $42.85 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.49 million members.
- The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking service including savings, loans, and other financial services to members.
Navy Federal Credit Union Membership
Membership: The credit union services are available to U.S. military members. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- Navy Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering banking products, credit cards, loans, and financial services.
- The largest credit union in the United States with assets totaling $125.58 Billion and providing banking services to more than 9.2 million members.
Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives offering banking products and services. There are significant perks and benefits to joining and banking with a credit union. Learn how you can become a credit union member-owner.