- Fee-free online savings account earning a competitive interest rate with no minimums
- Direct deposit or deposit checks using mobile app or visit a branch
- Create an automatic savings plan with scheduled transfers on payday or any day
- Connect your savings account with an external checking account
- Open up to 25 separate savings accounts
- Intelligent banking app that automatically saves money towards Goals based on your savings Rules and activity triggers.
- Savings Goals are for goals you want to achieve in the near future
- Set multiple specific savings goals accessible under one account
- Automate savings with recurring transfers and save using IFTTT Rules
- 3 membership tiers starting at $3 per month
- Chime Banking is a no-fee mobile bank account that offers a Spending Account, a Savings Account, and a Visa debit card.
- No maintenance fees. No overdraft fees. And no bounced check fees.
- Cash access to 35,000+ surcharge-free ATMs.
- Get your paycheck 2 days earlier.
- A high-yield, fee-free online bank account that helps you save for balances over $10,000
- No monthly fees to open or keep account
- Deposit check on mobile, use electronic transfers or visit a branch
- Utilize automatic savings plans with direct deposits or scheduled transfers
- Connect your money market account with other 360 accounts or another financial institution
- Digit analyzes your spending and automatically saves the perfect amount every day.
- Algorithms learn how you spend and know when to save or take a break.
- Share what you’re saving for and AI creates a budget for your next vacation, pay off credit cards, or put money away for a rainy day.
- Get 30 days Digit free then just $5/month.
- Remitly helps you send money online faster and more securely from the United States to international destinations.
- Send money directly to a bank account, get cash from thousands of locations in minutes, or send money instantly to a mobile money account, or have your money delivered to your recipient’s home.
- Competitive exchange rates and low transfer fees.
- WorldRemit is a fast and secure service that lets you transfer money online using a computer, smartphone, or our app.
- Transfer money online to family and friends abroad with bank transfer, cash pickup, mobile money or WorldRemit Wallet, or Airtime top-up.
- Low fees and the best exchange rates upfront, with no hidden costs.
Membership: The credit union services are available to U.S. military members. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- Navy Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering banking products, credit cards, loans, and financial services.
- The largest credit union in the United States with assets totaling $125.58 Billion and providing banking services to more than 9.2 million members.
Membership: Membership is limited to persons who meet the eligibility requirements.
- State Employees is the largest credit union in North Carolina and the 2nd largest in the United States offering banking and financial services.
- Assets totaling $42.85 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.49 million members.
- The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking service including savings, loans, and other financial services to members.
- PenFed is a federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered offering a variety of loans, savings, deposit accounts, credit cards, and other financial services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in Virginia and the 3rd largest in the United States with assets totaling $25.92 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.04 million members.
Membership: The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing financial banking services to multiple member groups, but primarily serves the military, i.e. members in the armed forces. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered Credit Union that serves the educational community in California as a financial cooperative for school employees and their families.
- The largest credit union in California and the 5th largest in the United States with assets totaling $21.62 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.12 million members.
Membership: If you are a school employee, retired school employee, an immediate family member of a SchoolsFirst FCU Member, including spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, sibling, son, daughter, grandparent, grandchild, you are eligible to join. Serving educational communities in the state of California.
- Golden 1 Credit Union is a credit union headquartered in Sacramento, California. It serves consumers throughout California with more than 70 branches. Offers savings accounts, checking accounts, consumer loans, auto loans, credit cards, mortgage loans, online banking, and insurance services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in California and the 6th largest in the United States with assets totaling $14.95 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.07 million members.
Membership: All Californians can join! If you live or work in California, you are eligible. Non-Californians may join if they are a family member or registered domestic partner of a current Golden 1 member.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered credit union headquartered in San Jose, California. Offers standard banking services, investment, insurance, and tax services to its members.
- It’s the 3rd largest credit union in California and the 9th largest in the United States with assets totaling $14.41 Billion and providing banking services to more than 620,000 members.
Membership: There are hundreds of ways a person can join within the field of membership of First Tech.
- BECU is a member-owned credit union originally established to serve employees of The Boeing Company offering the members free or low-cost services and competitive rates on loans and credit cards.
- The largest credit union in Washington and the 4th largest in the United States with assets totaling $24.75 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.26 million members.
Membership: All Washington State Residents Are Eligible To Join. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- America First Credit Union is a federally chartered credit union headquartered in Riverdale, Utah, United States.
- Offers savings & checking accounts, mortgages, auto loans, online banking, Visa products, financial tools, business services, investment options, and more.
- The largest credit union in Utah and the 11th largest in the United States with assets totaling $13.4 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.13 million members.
Membership: To become a member, you must meet eligibility such as live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in many areas in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and Arizona.