- Acorns Early is a simple way to invest in your child’s future with a UTMA/UGMA account that lets parents, guardians, or family members create a custodial account for a child.
- Get started with just $5 and set up recurring daily, weekly or monthly investments.
- Acorns Later helps you save for retirement with a simplified platform to save in tax-advantaged IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts).
- Best for existing Acorns users and beginners seeking a better way to save for their retirement using Acorns suite of ETFs.
- Get started with just $5.
- Acorns Spend is a checking account and debit card that saves, invests, and earns money for you.
- No minimum balance or overdraft fees. Unlimited free or fee-reimbursed ATMs nationwide.
- Real-Time Round-Ups, automatic retirement savings, custom Spend Strategies, and more.
Promotion: New Acorns users get $5 at signup after the first deposit.
- Acorns Invest is a micro-savings app that helps you invest your spare change from everyday purchases through Round-Ups.
- Accounts including general investing, retirement, checking and debit card, and custodial accounts for children.
- Best for beginners and those seeking an integrated financial app centered on investing.
Acorns Promotion: $5 signup bonus after first deposit.