Webull is an online trading platform offering commission-free trades. They are a registered broker-dealer with the SEC and a member of FINRA and SIPC.
Webull Individual Brokerage Account
The Webull individual brokerage account allows you to buy and sell securities and other assets. It is a self-directed trading platform that’s designed for the active beginner or experienced trader. Trading privileges include stocks, options, ETFs, and ADRs.
Get zero-commission trades and access to advanced charts, technical indicators, real-time market data along with a fully customized desktop platform.
Features and Terms
- Invest Commission-Free – Commission-free trades in U.S. Listed Equities and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- No Minimum Deposit – No need to keep a specific amount in the account
- Multiplatform Accessibility – Create and consolidate watch lists, analyze charts, place orders, and check your positions across all platforms (web, mobile, PCs).
- Real-Time Market Data – free real-time quotes provided are Nasdaq Basic, Nasdaq Total View, NBBO) to analyze company trends.
- Full Extended Hours Trading – Access trading either before (4 AM – 930AM) or after (4 PM – 8 PM) the trading day of a stock exchange.
- Community Forum – Connect with other traders to chat and engage through the mobile app
- Member SIPC – Protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims of cash).
- Zero-commission fees on trades
- No account opening fees
- No account maintenance fees
- SEC and FINRA fees may apply
What makes Webull Individual Brokerage Account different?
- Immediate Access to Deposits – Make a deposit before 4 PM on trading days and get provisional credit on the same day to start trading.
- Paper Trading Competitions – Helps you learn how about investing and win prizes.
- Customer Support – Get 24/7 Online Help.
- Margin – Trade on margin if you have at least $2,000 net value in your margin account.