Webull is an online trading platform and registered broker dealer with the SEC and a member of FINRA and SIPC. Webull strives to help you make better financial decisions and believes everyone should have opportunity to control their financial future and doing so by offering commission free trades.
Webull Individual Brokerage Account
Webull’s individual brokerage account allows you to buy and sell securities and other assets. It is a self-directed trading platform that’s designed for the active beginner or experienced trader. Trading privileges include stocks, options, ETFs, and ADRs.
Get zero-commission trades and access to advanced charts, technical indicators, real-time market data along with a fully customized desktop platform.
Webull Account Signup Bonus
For a limited time all new account holders can get 2 free stocks.
- Open your free brokerage account and get (1) free stock valued between $2.5-$250.
- Fund your new brokerage account with any amount get an additional (1) free stock valued $12-$1400.
Features and Terms
- Invest Commission-Free – Commission-free trades in U.S. Listed Equities and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- No Minimum Deposit – No need to keep a specific amount in the account
- Multiplatform Accessibility – Create and consolidate watch lists, analyze charts, place orders, and check your positions across all platforms (web, mobile, PCs).
- Real-Time Market Data – free real-time quotes provided are Nasdaq Basic, Nasdaq Total View, NBBO) to analyze company trends.
- Full Extended Hours Trading – Access trading either before (4AM – 930AM) or after (4PM – 8PM) the trading day of a stock exchange.
- Community Forum – Connect with other traders to chat and engage through the mobile app
- Member SIPC – Protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims of cash).
- Zero-commission fees on trades
- No account opening fees
- No account maintenance fees
- SEC and FINRA fees may apply
What makes Webull Individual Brokerage Account different?
- Immediate Access to Deposits – Make a deposit before 4PM on trading days and get provisional credit as the same day to start trading.
- Paper Trading Competitions – Helps you learn how about investing and win prizes.
- Customer Support – Get 24/7 Online Help.
- Margin – Trade on margin if you have at least $2,000 net value in your margin account.