Rosetta Stone was one of the first companies to employ interactive software for language learning. And while the software is still its main product, it does offer online language classes, for which it hires work-at-home online tutors and teachers.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Online Language Tutor / Rosetta Stone
- Search at the Rosetta Stone careers page and apply for the specific online tutoring position
- Tutor language students from the comfort of your home
- Work up to 10 hours a week and requires time flexibility for students
- Must be located in the United States
- Have access to a computer with internet access
Online Language Tutors – Rosetta hires native speakers to facilitate language classes for beginner to advanced students. Languages that Rosetta Stone seeks online tutors include English, Vietnamese, Irish, Swedish, Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese. Prior experience in foreign language teaching is welcome, but not required.