VetteCredible student loan refinance connects you to vetted lending partners through a marketplace. Credible is not a lender or financing company. Checking your rate with Credible to see if you qualify will not impact your credit score.
Credible Student Loan Refinance Marketplace
The Credible marketplace lets you compare student loan refinancing offers side by side from multiple lenders. With Credible, you complete a simple 2-minute form to determine your eligibility and see if you prequalify. Get refinancing offers within minutes of completing the prequalification form.
Features & Terms
- Refinancing amounts – Minimum $10,000 – $300,000
- Rates – Fixed and variable rates available
- Loan terms – 5 – 20 years
- One application to prequalify with multiple lenders
- Soft credit inquiry
- No obligation – There is no commitment to choose any offers.
- Cosigner – Add a cosigner if needed or if you wish to have a cosigner for better rates.
- No fees – Credible does not charge any service fees to use the student loan marketplace.
What makes Credible Student Loan Refinance different?
- Refinance all your student loans – Lending partners accept both federal and private student loans including Parent PLUS loans, provided that you are either the primary borrower or co-signer on each of the loans you are seeking to refinance.
- Deferment or forbearance – With multiple lenders in the marketplace, you may get an offer from a lender who refinances student loans in forbearance or deferment.
- Did not graduate or no longer in school – Credible lending partners have options for borrowers who have not graduated or no longer pursuing a degree.
- Speak with experts – Access to real people to help you with the refinancing process.
- Vetted lenders – Choose from trusted lenders.
- Shop confidently – Personal information is never shared with others unless permitted.
Learn more about the benefits of refinancing through our ultimate guide to student loan refinance.