Credible student loan marketplace is not a lender or financing company but a platform that connects you to vetted lending partners.
Credible Student Loan Refinancing Marketplace
The Credible marketplace helps you compare student loan refinancing offers side by side from multiple lenders. With Credible, you complete a simple 2-minute form to determine your eligibility and see if you prequalify. Get refinancing offers within minutes of completing the prequalification form.
Checking your rate and seeing if you qualify will not impact your credit score.
Features & Terms
- Refinancing amounts – Minimum $10,000 – $300,000
- Rates – Fixed and variable rates available
- Loan terms – 5 – 20 years
- One application to prequalify with multiple lenders
- Soft credit inquiry
- No obligation – There is no commitment to choose any offers.
- Cosigner – Add a cosigner if needed or if you wish to have a cosigner for better rates.
- No fees – Credible does not charge any service fees to use the student loan marketplace.
What makes Credible Student Loan Refinancing different?
- Refinance all your student loans – lending partners accept both federal and private loans used to finance an education, including Parent PLUS loans, provided that you are either the primary borrower or co-signer on each of the loans you are seeking to refinance.
- Deferment or forbearance – With multiple lenders in the marketplace, you may get an offer from a lender who refinances student loans in forbearance or deferment.
- Did not graduate or no longer in school – Credible lending partners have options for borrowers who have not graduated or no longer pursuing a degree.
- Speak with experts – Access to real people to help you with the refinancing process.
- Lenders are vetted – Have choices when it comes to your student loan refinancing.
- Confidently shop – Your information is never shared with others unless permitted by you.