Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Get Your Federally Mandated Free Credit Reports / AnnualCreditReport.com
- Only federally mandated website to access your FREE credit reports by the FCRA
- Visit annualcreditreport.com to get your free credit report.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide credit reporting companies — Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion — to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months.
- Dispute inaccuracies found in your credit reports directly with the credit bureaus
- The FCRA does not require credit scores to be shared