Acorns Invest account gives you an automated way to invest your spare change by rounding up your linked credit and debit card purchases and then invests the amount into six different Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
With Acorns Invest, you can also invest as little as $5 at any time or set recurring transfers into your portfolio.
Passively invest with Acorns. Let the Robo-advisor do the work of investing your spare change or any recurring and one-time transfers.
Features & Terms
- No minimum – $0 to open an account.
- Invest Spare Change – Automatic Round-Ups of purchases to the nearest dollar.
- Diversified Portfolios – Invested in six different exchange-traded funds (ETFs) comprising diversified investments across 7,000+ stocks, bonds, and other securities and try to mimic the performance of an index.
- Automatic Rebalancing – Maintain your specific target allocation.
- Found Money – Shop and earn cashback with 350+ partners.
- $1 per month for Acorns Invest
What makes Acorns different?
- Low Monthly Fee – $1 per month for Acorns Invest
- Tools – Adjust your dollar amounts invested to see how you’re investments will grow over time.
- Learn – Grow your knowledge with hundreds of articles from financial experts.
- Investment Support – Get help with your accounts but not advice on what to invest in.
- Access to Acorns Later – Save for retirement with Acorns Later.
- Access to Acorns Spend – Spending account with an Acorns debit card.