- Stash Invest is a brokerage offering ETFs and stocks on mobile and desktop.
- Start investing in companies you already know, with as little as $5 at a time, and build your own investment portfolio based on your values.
- No minimum balance in your account with a $1 monthly fee.
- Kiva crowdfunds loans by unlocking capital for the underserved.
- Lend as little as $25 and be part of the solution to make a difference in someone’s life. You do not earn interest on loans.
- 100% of every dollar you lend goes to funding loans.
- Coin Invest backed by John Hancock offers customers eight impact areas to invest in with as little as $50.
- A conscious investing platform that invests your money in companies making a difference and manages the portfolio for you.
- Ideal for medium- to long-term investing outside of your retirement plan.