- Trim is a personal finance assistant that automates ways to save you money by analyzing accounts for recurring subscriptions, negotiate cable bills and finds better car insurance rates, and more.
- Free basic service offering: spending analysis, recommendation, and cancellations.
- Upgraded pay-per-service offering: financial coaching, cable bill, and credit card rate negotiations.
- Google Fi is a wireless phone serviced from Google using optimizing Wifi networks.
- Service uses the T-Mobile and US Cellular network for optimal coverage.
- $20 per month for talk and text
- Pay for only the data you use, $10 per 1 GB, no additional data charges after 6GB.
- No activation fees and no contracts.