- Paribus helps you get money back automatically when prices drop.
- Shop online, let Paribus track purchases and watch for price changes, and get notified about potential savings.
- Free service offered by Capital One that tracks prices in over 25+ large retailers.
- Wikibuy helps you shop better by finding great deals and get big savings on your online purchases.
- While you shop on Amazon, Wikibuy evaluates other sellers like Walmart, Target, eBay, Jet, and others and offers from other retailers.
- Finds savings in real-time as you shop and get cashback by clicking on the alert from your browser.
- Checkout 51 is a free mobile app to get cashback on groceries and household items by choosing deals and scanning your receipts.
- Browse, add items on the app list, and buy at the store, then upload receipts and earn your cashback on qualifying purchases.
- Cashback earnings are paid through Paypal or mailed check. Available on iOS and Android.