- Trust & Will helps you create a legally binding and comprehensive online estate plan with documents like wills, trusts, and guardianship nominations.
- Trust & Will has three distinct plans: Guardian, Will, and Trust.
- Includes a 30-day money-back guarantee and one year of unlimited updates for no additional charge.
- Personal Capital budget app is a personal finance management tool allowing you to connect external financial accounts for a comprehensive view of your money in one place.
- Creates summaries of your spending, net worth, and investment portfolio.
- Free service with no upgrade or purchase requirements.
- FutureAdvisor is an online investment robo-advisor that automatically manages your investments.
- Manage investments holistically by linking external accounts to ensure each account’s benefits (tax deferrals or flexible investment options) are maximized.
- Blooom manages employer-sponsored retirement plans such as no matter where you work or where the plan is held.
- Get a free analysis of your employer-sponsored plans including 401(k), 457, 403(b) and 401(a) and your Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
- No account minimums to sign-up and get your retirement plan analyzed. Upgrades available.
- Personal Capital Wealth is a fee-based service that incorporates online financial tools with access to investment advisory and actively managed by financial advisors.
- Fees are all-inclusive for investments includes Tax Optimization, proprietary Smart Weighting strategy, and Dynamic Portfolio Allocation.
- Charlie is a free financial tracking app and your very own money-saving penguin friend
- Chat with Charlie using Facebook Messenger or SMS
- Get a message about your banking balances, transactions and ways to save money
- Review how you’re spending your money and stay on top of your budget
- Simple, straight-to-the-point, friendly, and non-intrusive chats about your money
- Use the power of AI to save more, control your finances and stick it to the banks
- Get roasted about your spending, money horoscopes, and more
- Stay on top of your money with a custom budget that tracks your spending and gives you a clear path to any goal
- Play games and get quizzed to build financial awareness and potentially win some cash
- Cleo can automatically set money aside each week based on your spending
- Radius Rewards Checking has no monthly fee
- No minimum balance requirement after the $100 to open an account
- Additional account fees may apply (i.e. overdraft fee)
- One checking option has cashback rewards and an interest rate.
- Get unlimited automatic ATM surcharge rebates for ATM fees other banks charge you
- See everything in one place – from balances and bills to your credit score and more
- It’s free and easy to get started and connects to
almost every US financial institution
- Automatically updates and categorizes your
information from your bank accounts and credit
cards to retirement accounts and more
- Crunches the numbers as they happen so you know
where you stand
- Get product recommendations that could help save you the most based on your lifestyle and goals
- Digit analyzes your spending and automatically saves the perfect amount every day
- Share what you’re saving for and Digit creates a budget for your next vacation, pay off credit cards, or put money away for a rainy day.
- Algorithms learn how you spend and know when to save or take a break
- Money is held at FDIC insured banks which means you’re protected up to $250,000
- Digit is free for 30 days, then just $5/mo.
- Personal finance assistant communicates via text messages
- Automates ways to save you money by analyzing accounts for recurring subscriptions
- Cancels subscriptions, negotiate cable bills and finds better car insurance rates
- Free basic service offering: spending analysis, recommendation, and cancellations
- Upgraded pay-per-service offering: financial coaching, cable bill and credit card rate negotiations