- M1 Invest is a robo-advisor investment platform ideal for new and experienced DIY investors offering automated investing, expert portfolios, and a portfolio rebalancing feature.
- Choose your portfolio of stocks, fractional shares of stock, ETFs.
- No hidden fees, 100% free investing tool, commission-free trades.
- $100 account minimum to get started.
- Webull offers an individual brokerage account for trades including stocks, options, ETFs with $0 commission fees.
- Multiplatform accessibility with extensive stock market research, data, and charts.
- No minimum deposit required or a specific amount held in the account.
Promotion: Open a brokerage account and make an initial deposit of $100 or more and receive a FREE stock, valued between $8-$1600!
- Robinhood Invest is an online brokerage offering 100% commission-free trades of stock, options, ETF, and cryptocurrency.
- Accessible on mobile and desktop with a streamlined interface designed for newcomers and experts alike.
- Schedule auto-transfers into your account and set market orders, limit orders, stop-limit orders, and stop orders.
- $0 account minimum with no monthly account fees.
Promotion: Get 1 FREE Stock with account opening. No deposit required.
- Stash Invest is a brokerage offering ETFs and stocks on mobile and desktop.
- Start investing in companies you already know, with as little as $5 at a time, and build your own investment portfolio based on your values.
- No minimum balance in your account with a $1 monthly fee.
- TD Ameritrade is an online brokerage for stock trading and investing in common stock, preferred stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and options.
- Accounts offer tax-loss harvesting and four trading platforms for beginners and veteran investors.
- Access to advanced mobile trading applications through phone, tablet, or Apple Watch.
- No minimum deposit to open an account and $0 commission-fee trades.
- SoFi Active Investing allows you to buy and sell stocks at no cost with no account minimums.
- Buy fractional shares that let you own a part of a stock from your favorite companies.
- Anyone can be a smarter investor with news updates and more—all in the SoFi app.
- Ally Invest is an online brokerage account to perform trades in stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, and options.
- Get Live news and streaming quotes available across multiple devices with market stats, metrics, and insights into individual companies.
- $0 commission-free trades with no minimums.