- Goalsetter believes kids who are early savers will be lifetime savers helping kids start off financially healthy.
- A savings platform: set auto-save, or rounding up purchases towards savings, and give allowances or payment for chores.
- Spending platform: A debit card that lets kids from 8 to 18 learn how to budget and spend.
- Gifting platform: Lets families and friends give meaningful gifts.
- No set monthly cost. You decide what’s a fair price for the service.
- Acorns Spend is a checking account with a debit card that saves, invests, and earns up to 10% invested in you from places you visit every day.
- No overdraft or minimum balance fees and unlimited free or fee-reimbursed ATMs nationwide.
- Multiple deposit options, free bank-to-bank transfers, unlimited free, or fee-reimbursed ATMs nationwide.
- $3 per month for access to Acorns Core, Acorns Later, and Acorns Spend.