- First Tech Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered credit union headquartered in San Jose, California. Offers standard banking services, investment, insurance, and tax services to its members.
- It’s the 3rd largest credit union in California and the 9th largest in the United States with assets totaling $14.41 Billion and providing banking services to more than 620,000 members.
Membership: There are hundreds of ways a person can join within the field of membership of First Tech.
- Golden 1 Credit Union is a credit union headquartered in Sacramento, California. It serves consumers throughout California with more than 70 branches. Offers savings accounts, checking accounts, consumer loans, auto loans, credit cards, mortgage loans, online banking, and insurance services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in California and the 6th largest in the United States with assets totaling $14.95 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.07 million members.
Membership: All Californians can join! If you live or work in California, you are eligible. Non-Californians may join if they are a family member or registered domestic partner of a current Golden 1 member.
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered Credit Union that serves the educational community in California as a financial cooperative for school employees and their families.
- The largest credit union in California and the 5th largest in the United States with assets totaling $21.62 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.12 million members.
Membership: If you are a school employee, retired school employee, an immediate family member of a SchoolsFirst FCU Member, including spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, sibling, son, daughter, grandparent, grandchild, you are eligible to join. Serving educational communities in the state of California.
- BECU is a member-owned credit union originally established to serve employees of The Boeing Company offering the members free or low-cost services and competitive rates on loans and credit cards.
- The largest credit union in Washington and the 4th largest in the United States with assets totaling $24.75 Billion and providing banking services to more than 1.26 million members.
Membership: All Washington State Residents Are Eligible To Join. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- PenFed is a federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered offering a variety of loans, savings, deposit accounts, credit cards, and other financial services.
- The 2nd largest credit union in Virginia and the 3rd largest in the United States with assets totaling $25.92 Billion and providing banking services to more than 2.04 million members.
Membership: The credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing financial banking services to multiple member groups, but primarily serves the military, i.e. members in the armed forces. Membership is also open to the immediate family of current members.
- Digit analyzes your spending and automatically saves the perfect amount every day.
- Algorithms learn how you spend and know when to save or take a break.
- Share what you’re saving for and AI creates a budget for your next vacation, pay off credit cards, or put money away for a rainy day.
- Get 30 days Digit free then just $5/month.
- FamZoo is a prepaid debit card for the entire family giving parents control and financial education tool.
- Parent access dashboard and funds the accounts with allowances or gift money.
- Children use a prepaid debit card to spend and sign in separately to monitor spending.
- The benefit of sharing funds between family members and develop financial responsibility.
- Monthly fee applies as low as $0.63 for a family of 4.
- Goalsetter believes kids who are early savers will be lifetime savers helping kids start off financially healthy.
- A savings platform: set auto-save, or rounding up purchases towards savings, and give allowances or payment for chores.
- Spending platform: A debit card that lets kids from 8 to 18 learn how to budget and spend.
- Gifting platform: Lets families and friends give meaningful gifts.
- No set monthly cost. You decide what’s a fair price for the service.
- WorldRemit is a fast and secure service that lets you transfer money online using a computer, smartphone, or our app.
- Transfer money online to family and friends abroad with bank transfer, cash pickup, mobile money or WorldRemit Wallet, or Airtime top-up.
- Low fees and the best exchange rates upfront, with no hidden costs.
- Remitly helps you send money online faster and more securely from the United States to international destinations.
- Send money directly to a bank account, get cash from thousands of locations in minutes, or send money instantly to a mobile money account, or have your money delivered to your recipient’s home.
- Competitive exchange rates and low transfer fees.
- TransferWise is an online account that lets you send money, get paid, and spend money internationally.
- With a TransferWise account, you can send money abroad, get paid in other currencies, and spend abroad on the TransferWise debit Mastercard.
- Offers some of the best exchange rates you can find and upfront fees.
- Empower is a mobile-only banking service offering a high-yield checking account and debit card with a simple design and insightful features.
- AutoSave features help you reach savings goals using income and spending analysis.
- Monthly Report Card gives you insights on how you’re spending, savings and achieving income and debt repayment goals.
- Human coach for financial guidance, support, and answers to your financial questions.